Last Updated 4-27-20:
To Our Valued Customers
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our stylists.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service before coming to the salon in order to minimize in-person wait time.
In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers and other stylists during their visit.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Stylist Wellbeing
- All stylists are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift. We kindly ask that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit.
- Stylists will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Stylist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- We are temporarily suspending face-to-face services such as beard trims and waxing.
- While shampooing your hair at the sink, your stylist is required to wear personal eye protection.
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!
For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any employee presenting symptoms will stay home from work following CDC and local guidelines. We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit with your stylist.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon.
Our response to COVID-19 is as dynamic as this unprecedented situation. At this time, we are complying where local or state government officials have recommended the closure of hair salons. As a result, we will be temporarily closed in those areas until allowed to re-open.
All other salons will remain open and may have reduced hours and we are cleaning and disinfecting our salons even more thoroughly throughout the day. You can find contact information for your local salon here.
On behalf of all our stylists, we will miss you while we are closed and look forward to seeing you soon!
To Our Valued Customers
We are closely monitoring the current situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and are committed to taking appropriate steps to navigate this challenging time.
Regis cares deeply about the health and safety of our customers, employees, franchisees, and stylists at all our salon brands including Supercuts, SmartStyle, Cost Cutters, First Choice Haircutters, and Roosters. With that, we are sharing the steps we are taking at our salon locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Cleanliness and sanitization have always been a big part of running a great hair salon, and we already follow strict guidelines from local health departments. We are however increasing and adding to our current supply of cleaning and sanitizing materials to ensure our stylists can clean and disinfect the salon even more thoroughly throughout the course of the day.
In accordance with the CDC Protocol, we have asked all employees displaying symptoms to avoid coming to work for a period of 14 days. This same guidance is in place for those who live in a household with members who have visited, or who have themselves visited China, Iran, Italy, or South Korea.
We are also kindly requesting that customers who are not feeling well or displaying symptoms to reschedule their visit or appointment when they are feeling better.
As we work through this together, we are committed to providing customers with the information they need to make informed decisions around their salon services. For our customers throughout the country, our salons are open and our stylists are available.
We value your business and the trust you place in all of us.